The National Science Foundation Directorate for Education and Human Resources (EHR) is hosting a FREE Webinar on September 30, 2020 from 2:30-4:30 pm ET.
NSF Program Officers and Staff will highlight current funding opportunities available in EHR focused on diversifying the STEM workforce, supporting broadening participation in STEM research, and promoting equitable STEM practices and opportunities.
It will highlight programs such as:
- NSF Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discovers in Engineering and Science (NSF INCLUDES)
- ADVANCE: Organizational Change for Gender Equity in STEM Academic Professions
- Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Hispanic Serving Institutions
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities – Undergraduate Program (HBCU-UP)
- Tribal Colleges and Universities Programs (TCUP)
- The Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program
- Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers (ITEST)
- Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
NSF representatives from all four divisions in EHR will be represented:
In addition, Q & A opportunities with Program Officers will be provided during the webinar.
Principal Investigators, faculty, administrators, researchers, evaluators, and other STEM and education professionals and community-based leaders interested or engaged in research and efforts to broaden participation in STEM are encouraged to attend.
Please be sure to register using this link as soon as possible.
Once you have registered, help spread the word about the webinar by forwarding this email and or the attached flyer to your STEM & broadening participation in STEM networks.
We look forward to seeing you online on September 30, 2020.